- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- Add all ingredients to list
2 h 20 m
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Rub the roast OR tenderloin liberally with olive oil, then spread the garlic over it. Place it in a 10×15 inch roasting pan and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
this is a simple meal that is easy to make and will save you a lot of time depending on how you make it. the spices will bring out the flavor. you can check more recipes on this website